Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK

December Playlist (Dec. 24 - Dec.31)

These past few days I've been listening to these tunes and I hope you listen to some of them :)

 
                       Close as Strangers - 5 Seconds of Summer Listen

I don't even know why I keep on listening to this
because I always tear up every time I hear this song
BUT IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL. 

The Days - Avicii Listen

This song reminds me of unexpected adventures
with my friends and I feel so pumped when I
hear this.

Where Do Broken Hearts Go - One Direction Listen

This song has been on replay ever since One Direction
released their new album. I get so happy every time 
I hear it and it always puts me in a good mood.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

18 - One Direction Listen

This is probably one of my fave songs at the moment
and I love everything about it! From the beat, the lyrics 
and their voices. I could listen to it for days!

Photograph - Ed Sheeran Listen
I listen to this song when I read books or when
I'm about to sleep because Ed's voice comforts me.

Ready to Run - One Direction Listen

This is also one of my faves. I love the beat and tune so much, plus
ZAYN'S HIGH NOTE MAKES ME WEAK AND UNSTABLE
SOMEONE CRY WITH ME

Better than One - The Score Listen

I love hearing the beat of the drums and 
it's also very catchy!


Well, these are my most played songs for the week :----)

Try listening, you won't regret a thing ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment